Ternyata ada pengukuran otomatis juga buat nyari Pipe Wall Thickess, cek this out..
Pipe / elbow wall thickness calculator (to ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8)
for the design, analysis and layout of piping components
Pipemill can calculate, in accordance with ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8 codes:
- minimum wall thicknesses for:
- single element pipes
- curved elbows.
- a range of pipe sizes, in one run for B31.1 and B31.3, so allowing the rapid preparation of a piping specification document.
The nearest commercially available pipe sizes are output, using an integral database.
Calculations to ASME B31.3 include Chapter IX, high pressure design andfatigue analysis.
- pressure, temperature, allowable stress, corrosion allowance, mill tolerances, weld joint factors, etc.
- optionally, a range of pipe sizes from 0.5 in. nb (nominal bore) up to 80 in. diameter for evaluation in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 in English or Metric units
- curved elbow details, as an alternative to straight pipe.
Calculated pipe sizes
- minimum required wall thickness, or the minimum corroded wall thickness
- when applicable, a range of suitable pipe sizes (diameter and wall thickness per size), which can be printed as a single printout.
- Example analyses
- Integral database of commonly available pipe sizes, with automatic input of selected pipe data
- Explanatory notes on ASME B31.1, B31.3, , B31.4, and, B31.8
- Scientific calculator.